Remstone Property Group – Travis Perkins Bootle
Nature of the works :
Scope and service provided :
Remstone Property Group
Construction of a new Travis Perkins Builders Merchants yard, Bootle.
STEM Construction was appointed as Principal Contractor under the requirements of the CDM Regulations 2015.
- Undertake the planning, management and coordination of all site activities involving direct and subcontracted works.
- Development and implementation of the Construction Phase Plan and management of health and safety throughout the project.
- Site clearance of existing brick and concrete structure, disposal of waste materials to suitably licensed facilities.
- Import and compaction of MOT type 1 aggregate to achieve specified plate bearing test.
- Installation of new drainage system pipes, chambers and cannels.
- Installation and laying of 3600m2 of 250mm thick concrete slabs c/w top and bottom reinforcement mesh.
- Associated landscape works on completion.
12 week on-site duration