I&H Brown – Suez Reliance Street
Nature of the works :
Scope and service provided :
Construction of a new reinforced concrete waste transfer yard, associated drainage and retaining wall foundations.
STEM Construction was appointed as a subcontract for the above works.
- Development and task specific risk assessments and method statements for inclusion with the site Construction Phase Plan.
- Site clearance and breakout of the existing concrete yard slabs and disposal of waste materials to suitably licenced facilities.
- Excavation to the new formation levels.
- Import and compaction of MOT type 1 aggregate to achieve specified plate bearing test.
- Installation of new drainage system pipes, chambers and channels.
- Installation and laying of 1600m2 of 225mm thick concrete slabs c/w top and bottom reinforcement mesh.
- Associated landscaping works upon completion.
12 week on-site duration