Commercial and Industrial Developments
Developing commercial and industrial units can carry a number of risks associated with your Civil Engineering needs on site. The STEM Construction team is experienced in recognising the specific requirements of your project and delivering successful outcomes for you.
How can STEM Construction Help?
Expert Coordination and Civil Engineering Services
Our experts will ensure that all the Civil Engineering work meets the required regulations and guidance. We maintain coordination with you and with the relevant Council and authorities at every stage, to deliver a smooth implementation and handover of your development.
We recognise the importance of choosing the right partners to deliver the infrastructure that gives your development the greatest possible chance of being completed on time, on budget and with no surprises.
Civil Engineering for Commercial & Industrial Developments
We work closely with you to make sure your needs are met. Typically the services we provide to developers include:
- Ground remediation and bulk earthworks
- Excavation, installation and connection of foul and surface water drainage to the existing infrastructure
- Plot foundations and drainage
- Construction of retaining structures – walls and earth embankments
- Road construction including carriageways, kerbs and gulleys
- Car parking and loading bay construction, segregation, fencing and marking
- Arrangement and coordination of service installations for electricity, gas and water
- Hard landscaping on completion
Why STEM Construction?
Our dedicated team of experts are based in the North West, providing flexible and responsive Civil Engineering services. We work in partnership with you, meeting your needs professionally whilst caring about your project outcomes.
STEM Construction take control of all the processes relating to your Civil Engineering requirements, dealing with the relevant agencies and authorities, which allows you to focus on your development.