Civil Engineering for Residential Developers
Civil Engineering for residential developments carries a number of specific processes and known risks. Our team is experienced in recognising the needs of your individual projects and delivering successful outcomes for you.
How can STEM Construction Help?
Expert Coordination and Civil Engineering Services
STEM Construction’s expert team will ensure that all our work meets the required regulations and guidance. At each step, we maintain coordination with you and with the relevant Council and authorities to deliver a smooth implementation of your development plans.
We recognise the importance of choosing the right partners to deliver the infrastructure that gives your development the greatest possible chance of being completed on time, on budget and with no surprises.
Civil Engineering for Residential Developments
We will work alongside you to meet your needs. Typically the services we provide to residential developers include:
- Ground remediation and bulk earthworks
- Excavation, installation and connection of foul and surface water drainage to the existing infrastructure
- Plot foundations and drainage
- Construction of retaining structures – walls and earth embankments
- Road construction including carriageways, kerbs and gulleys
- Arrangement and coordination of service installations for electricity, gas and water
- Hard landscaping on completion
- Section 278 highway improvement works
Why STEM Construction?
We are dedicated team of experts, agile and flexible enough to work in partnership with you, meeting your needs professionally whilst caring about your project outcomes.
STEM Construction take control of all the processes relating to our work, dealing with the relevant stakeholders, agencies and authorities, enabling you to focus on your development whilst works are carried out.